Free standard shipping within Australia
Soberlive FRX Breathalyser (Facial Recognition + Temperature Scanner)
Soberlive FRX Breathalyser and Temperature Scanner (with facial recognition)
The first line of defence to protect workplace safety. The Soberlive FRX is an all-in-one breathalyser, temperature scanner and facial recognition ID, helping to protect your business from sickness and alcohol usage while ensuring staff are doing their part to keep their colleagues safe.
Fully compatible with a range of access control systems, the Soberlive FRX can automatically restrict access to the premises to visitors and employees who violate workplace safety procedures.
Vital for employers attempting to create a safe working environment during a pandemic, the Soberlive FRX can additionally be configured to forbid entry to any employee not wearing a face mask or displaying signs of a fever, helping ensure adherence to enhanced health and safety procedures in the workplace. The Soberlive FRX can also be used to track attendance, logging time of entry against the employee’s ID.
The Soberlive FRX breathalyser's fuel cell sensor is accurate to +/-5% and accurately analyses breath samples, providing BAC test results up to 3 decimal places.
Up to 10,000 faces can be registered in the device, with up to 2,000 test results stored and recalled on demand from its internal memory. Additional faces and test results can be stored on the cloud via an Andalink management plan.
Choosing an automated, network-connected system such as the Soberlive FRX limits the exposure of staff and supervisors to potentially infected people, reducing the risk of cross-contamination between job sites or departments.
State-of-the-art facial recognition technology allows instant verification, while a rapid-response infrared temperature sensor provides a reading within one second. A guest mode is also available for visitors
To prevent one individual taking a test on another’s behalf, the Soberlive FRX verifies the user’s identity three times during the testing process – once prior to the test, once during the test (taking photo of the testee), and once more after the test.
The Soberlive FRX can be wall mounted or attached to a standing bracket. Optionally, straws for breath testing are available (separately, please contact to discuss).
* Also available without temperature scanner - see Soberlive FR
0.000% - 0.400%BAC
FxCell3 Fuel Cell Sensor
±0.005%BAC at 0.100%BAC
Warm Up Time
30 - 60 seconds
Within 5 seconds at 0.10%BAC
-10 – 50°C, (Storage: -20 - 50°C)
AC 100-240V, 50-60Hz, DC 12V 3A
10,000 registered faces, 2,000 test results
Andalink Memory (Cloud Storage)
20,000 registered faces, 5,000 test results (upgrade options available)
Infrared Temperature Sensor
Accuracy within +/- 0.3°C, less than 1 second response rate
WIFI, 4G (optional), Ethernet
20% to 95% RH
Soberlive FRX, power cable, RS232 cable, user manual, 5 sampling cups
H: 22cm, W: 20cm, D: 8.8cm
Screening with the Andatech Soberlive FR can be completed in as little as 30 seconds, all without an operator present.
- The user stands in front of the unit looking directly at the camera. Ensure that the face is not obscured by hair, facial coverings, fashion hair coverings or glasses glare.
- The machine will identify the user and provide a temperature reading and verify that the user is wearing a mask. They will then be prompted to take the breathalyser test.
- The employee blows into the sampling cup until the display indicates a successful read. The unit will inform the employee if they have not blown strongly enough or for a long enough period of time.
- Depending on the reading, a pass or fail notice will be displayed on the screen to the employee (the Andatech Soberlive FRX can be configured to show a numerical blood alcohol content).
- Results will be automatically synchronised with your Andalink account every 10 minutes.