Free standard shipping within Australia
Soberlive FR Breathalyser (with Facial Recognition)
Soberlive FR Breathalyser (with facial recognition)
An essential for workplaces, the Soberlive FR is an all-in-one breathalyser with facial recognition ID to screen employees and visitors before they enter your premises. Ensure your team is working safely by screening for intoxication, plus confirmation appropriate protective equipment is in use if required.
The first line of defence to protect workplace safety, the Soberlive FR saves administrators valuable time while helping to eliminate the need for direct physical contact during the screening process. Critically for roles where staff are required to wear PPE for personal safety, the Soberlive FR’s advanced facial recognition system can be configured to automatically scan for face masks on users, helping your staff comply with appropriate safety procedures without direct intervention.
The Soberlive FR can also be used to track employee time attendance, automatically logging their ID and time of entry.
The Soberlive FR breathalyser's fuel cell sensor is accurate to +/-5% and accurately analyses breath samples, providing BAC test results up to 3 decimal places.
Internal memory can store up to 10,000 unique faces with 2,000 test results recallable on demand. Additional users and results can be stored in the cloud via an Andalink management plan.
The automated, remote nature of the Soberlive FR limits the exposure of staff and supervisors to potentially infected staff in intimate settings, while ensuring that personnel and visitors are wearing appropriate PPE.
To prevent having a sober buddy take an alcohol test on someone's behalf, the Soberlive FR utilises a facial verification feature 3 times- once before the test, once during the test (snaps a photo of the testee), and once more after the test.
Available as wall mounted, or standing bracket, as well as option to use straws for breath testing (sold seperately - please contact to discuss).
* Also available with temperature scanner - see Soberlive FRX
0.000% - 0.400%BAC
FxCell3 Fuel Cell Sensor
±0.005%BAC at 0.100%BAC
Warm Up Time
30 - 60 seconds
Within 5 seconds at 0.10%BAC
-10 – 50°C, (Storage: -20 - 50°C)
AC 100-240V, 50-60Hz, DC 12V 3A
10,000 registered faces, 2,000 test results
Andalink Memory (Cloud Storage)
20,000 registered faces, 5,000 test results (upgrade options available)
H: 22cm, W: 20cm, D: 8.8cm
Screening your employees with the Andatech Soberlive FR can be done fully remotely in as little as 30 seconds.
- The employee stands in front of the unit, facing the device camera. Ensure that the employee is looking directly at the camera without smiling, with no hair obscuring part of the face, no glare on glasses, no fashion hair coverings and face coverings pulled back so as not to obscure features.
- The camera will recognise and identify the user and prompt them to take the test using the display.
- The employee blows into the sampling cup until the display indicates a successful read. The unit will inform the employee if they have not blown strongly enough or for a long enough period of time.
- Depending on the reading, a pass or fail notice will be displayed on the screen to the employee (the Andatech Soberlive FR can be configured to show a numerical blood alcohol content).
- Results will be automatically synchronised with your Andalink account every 10 minutes.