Free standard shipping within Australia
Virus Destroying, N95 Reusable Face Mask
Reusable Face Mask destroys COVID-19 on contact
Clean, safe air with every breath!
RivenGuard reusable face masks overcomes this deficiency by providing both N95 grade filtration and sterilisation from the patented and certified LIVINGUARD® Technology. LIVINGUARD® sterilises the air as it passes through the mask, killing bacteria and viruses (including Coronavirus).
√ Requiring washing only every 10-12 days, the mask is reusable for up to a year, and washable 30 times in cold water.
√ Offers superior infection prevention for every use
√ Stays germ-free as well as metal & silver free, for safer use on the skin and breathing
√ Option to be purchased with or without valve/vent for smoother, efficient breathing
√ Equipped with N95 grade protection specially designed for prevention from flu and influenza
√ Made of comfortable, soft material equipped for prolonged use
√ Adjustable ear straps and nose bar for secure fit, thus reducing potential for airborne particles to penetrate.
√ The secure fit also reduces the potential for sunglasses/prescription glasses to fog.
√ Masks made with LIVINGUARD technology are TGA approved [ARTG no. 335554]
LIVINGUARD® cloth has been extensively tested for viral inactivation, bacteria destroying, and safety at leading international laboratories
*Price includes standard shipping within Australia.
Virus & Bacteria Destroying, Reusable Face Mask
Most ordinary masks only filter dirt and dust and fail when it comes to filtering small pathogens like viruses and bacteria.
This is where RivenGuard is different and provides you not only with N95 grade filtration but has on-top the patented and certified LIVINGUARD® Technology that actually sterilizes the air as it passes through the mask, killing bacteria and viruses.
The RivenGuard mask uses such an industry standard filter as well, and in addition offers additional protection by destroying >99.9% of SARS-CoV-2 on each layer enveloping this filter.
Independent testing by researchers from the Free University of Berlin at the Institute for Animal Hygiene and Environmental Health have now been able to demonstrate that textiles treated with LIVINGUARD® technology, such as the Rivenguard Reusable face mask, can destroy 99.9% of SARS-CoV-2 (the virus that causes COVID-19).
The 3 layers of the mask work in continuous combination, protecting both the wearer and others.
The textiles treated with LIVINGUARD® technology, that are incorporated into RivenGuard face masks, have been scientifically tested to neutralize 99,9% of SARS-CoV-2. This protection is sustained through multiple uses and washes when used as recommended.
Continued need for personal hygiene
However, the use of a RivenGuard face mask does not substitute the need for good personal hygiene as recommended by the applicable authorities and cannot prevent infection when not wearing the mask and instances where the virus may enter the respiratory tract through other means such as cross contamination through the concerned person’s hand.
For further information on the Rivenguard mask, and how the mask works, including FAQs, please go to the information menu of the MediNat website.
- Three-layer construction (two antimicrobial layers, one particulate matter filtration layer)
- Masks meeting RivenGuard specifications have been TGA approved as a Class 1 Medical Device.
- Compliant with the below standards, valid up to 30 washes:
- N95 passage according to ASTM F2299/F2299M-02 (2010)
- Breathability (differential pressure) according to IS 16289:2014 Annex C
- Splash resistance according to ASTM F1862/F1862M-13
- Bacterial filtration efficiency (BFE) according to ASTM: F2101-14; Test organism Staphylococcus aureus – ATCC 6538
- No penetration of blood-borne pathogens as measured using Phi-X174 bacteriophage according to the ISO 16604:2004 method
- Store mask in original packaging in clean, dry conditions within the temperature range -20 to +25°C with a maximum relative humidity of 80%. Store respirator in the original packaging provided.
- Dispose of mask as hazardous waste in accordance with national regulations.
- Wash your hands immediately prior to handling the mask.
- Open the pouch and unfold the face mask.
- Cup the respirator in your hand to maintain the position on your face.
- Adjust the ear loops to fit the face mask comfortably. The mask should cover the wearer’s mouth, nose, and chin.
- Adjust the nose bridge bar tightly around your nose.
- To check the respirator-to-face seal, place both hands completely over the respirator and exhale sharply. If air leaks around the nose, readjust the nose bridge bar as described in step
- When done using, store in a clean bag or box away from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Wash in cold water every 10 to 12 days and line day in shade – do not use detergent or bleach, and do not wring or dry clean.
- Dispose of after 30 washes.