At MediNat Australia we take great pride in offering quality products at all times.
If you are dissatisfied with the products, please contact us with details of your concerns about the product, to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.
Returns may be made with prior consent of the Company and may not be accepted after 14 days from the date of delivery.
Freight costs on goods being forwarded to Medinat will be borne by the Purchaser. A restocking fee may be charged.
We do not refund for change of mind.
- Where goods were originally supplied in MediNat packaging, any return shall be made in that original packaging and the goods shall be in their original and unmarked condition, complete with any instruction sheets supplied.
Goods not returnable:
The following goods cannot be returned for credit under any conditions:-
- Any goods specially made for the purchaser, including OEM.
- Any goods made, or purchased to a firm and irrevocable order.
- Any goods altered or damaged by the Purchaser.
- Any goods especially indented and which are not normal stock lines.
If your order the wrong type of test, contact us as soon as you become aware of the mistake.
For all orders, simply mail the item back to MediNat Australia. Once received we will refund you the full amount minus shipping.
Re-order your new preferred drug test and we’ll get it back to you ASAP.
Please note that all returned tests need to be in the same condition as when they were originally dispatched. We are unable to accept tests that have had the original packaging opened as the integrity of the test will have been compromised.